RAFFLE TICKET PURCHASE REQUIRED. Raffle open to all ages. Proceeds from the purchase of raffle tickets are as follows: 100% benefit Bridgepoint Community Church Family Camp E3 Conference.
Eligibility: Family Camp Committee members are NOT eligible. Open to California residents only.
- Agreement to Raffle Rules: Participation in the Raffle is subject to these Official Raffle Rules; by purchasing a raffle ticket, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Raffle Rules and the decisions of Bridgepoint Community Church, which are final and binding in all respects. It is strongly recommended that you review these Official Raffle Rules prior to purchase of raffle ticket.
- To Enter: Between 5/24/16 and 12:29pm on 8/27/16, purchase a raffle ticket (while supplies last) for ten ($10) dollars for a single ticket, from a seller authorized by Bridgepoint Community Church. There are no discounted raffle tickets. The Internal Revenue Service takes the position that NO part of the purchase price of raffle ticket is tax-deductible. Complete the raffle ticket information tab with all required information where indicated at time of purchase. The seller will detach the information tab, giving you the ticket stub. Save the stub as you will need the original stub (NOT A COPY) to claim your prize if your ticket is selected in the raffle drawing. The raffle ticket is good only for the purchaser and is NOT TRANSFERABLE (this includes but is not limited to resale).
- Raffle Drawing: On August 28, 2016 at 12:30PM at 1443 Adobe Drive, Pacifica, CA, Bridgepoint Community Church Young Adult and Youth Leader (or chosen representative) will randomly select winning raffle tickets in a drawing from among all raffle tickets sold. All raffle tickets sold have an equal chance of winning. A maximum of 1500 raffle tickets will be sold; once 1500 tickets have been sold, the Raffle will be “sold out” and no additional tickets will be available. Attendance at Raffle Drawing is NOT required. Mr. Andrew Rodrigues (or another Sponsor representative) will first select the winning raffle ticket for all consolation prizes then will select the Third Prize followed by the winning ticket for the Second Prize, culminating in the selection of the winning ticket for the Grand Prize. All winners will be posted on Bridgepoint Community Church’s website: www.bridgepointcc.com
- To Claim Prize:
- If holder of matching Raffle Ticket stub is in attendance at Raffle Drawing, he/she must give the original stub (NOT A COPY) to Bridgepoint Community Church representative and show valid, government-issued photo identification within Thirty (30) minutes of announcement. If the Bridgepoint Community Church representative preliminarily determines that presented stub is valid and the winner is eligible under these Official Raffle Rules, potential winner will receive an affidavit of liability release, and publicity release (where lawful) which must be completed, signed and returned within five (5) days or prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner selected from among all remaining Raffle Tickets. To be verified as a prize winner, potential winner must first complete, sign and return Affidavit of Release. If potential winner declines the prize (or potential winner otherwise cannot be contacted), Bridgepoint Community Church shall have no liability to such person and shall select another Raffle Ticket as potential winner of applicable prize at a later place and time within the presence of a witness. Any winners under the age of 18 must have parent/guardian permission to claim the prize won by said minor. Parent/Guardian must sign and initial the PRIZE WINNER AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND PUBLICITY RELEASE in lieu of the minor.
- If holder of matching Raffle Ticket stub is not in attendance at Raffle Drawing (or he/she is not present when winning Raffle Ticket is selected), he/she will be notified by phone, mail and/or email and will be required to complete, sign and return Affidavit of Release, along with the original Raffle Ticket stub (not a copy) within five (5) days of receipt. If potential winner declines the prize or the notification is returned as undeliverable (or potential winner otherwise cannot be contacted), Bridgepoint Community Church shall have no liability to such person and shall select another Raffle Ticket as potential winner of applicable prize at a later place and time within the presence of a witness.
- If holder of Raffle Ticket stub is in attendance, but the Bridgepoint Community Church representative determines that either the Raffle Ticket stub is invalid or the holder is not eligible under these Official Raffle Rules, such stub and individual will be disqualified (with Sponsor having no liability to him/her) and another Raffle Ticket will be selected as potential winner at a later place and time within the presence of a witness.
- Raffle Prizes/Odds of Winning:
- Grand Prize:Samsung 55” TV. One winner.
- Second Prize: Playstation 4 500GB. One winner.
- Third Prize: Samsung Galaxy Tablet 9.7 16GB. Winner will be required to present valid driver’s license and/or other government-issued photo identification in order to take possession of the xBox One. One winner.
- All Other Consolation Prizes: Consolation Prizes may vary in value. Winner will be responsible for transportation and all other costs/expenses in conjunction with claiming, ownership and use of his/her respective Consolation Prize. Winner must take possession of the respective Consolation Prize at 1443 Adobe Drive, Pacifica, CA no later than September 11, 2016. Bridgepoint Community Church disclaims any liability for any delays in availability of the Consolation Prizes. Winner will be required to present valid driver’s license and/or other government-issued photo identification in order to take possession of his/her respective Consolation Prize. Total of 8 individual winners.
- NOTE: In the event a winner is not able to physically take possession of any prize, during or after the drawing, Bridgepoint Community Church is willing to work with the winner to resolve any such problem.
- Odds of winning a prize depend on number of tickets purchased by participant.
- Additional Prize Restrictions: Bridgepoint Community Church MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY PRIZE. No prize substitution and no prize transfer permitted. Prize CANNOT be redeemed/exchanged for cash or credit. Approximately 90% of the purchase price of ticket will be used for the aforementioned charitable purpose and 10% toward all unspecified costs/expenses in conjunction with prize acceptance. There is a limit of one (1) prize per winner regardless of number of raffle tickets purchased.
- Conditions of Participation/Refund Policy: Safekeeping of Raffle Ticket stub is purchaser’s sole responsibility. Any attempted transfer, purchase, sale or auction of Raffle Ticket constitutes fraud by attempted seller and attempted buyer of Raffle Ticket and renders Raffle Ticket void. Raffle Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources are void. Raffle Ticket stub is void and will not be accepted if Bridgepoint Community Church determines in its sole discretion that stub has been tampered with, altered, counterfeited, forged or is otherwise irregular or invalid nor is Bridgepoint Community Church responsible for stubs that are lost, damaged, destroyed, stolen, incomplete or illegible; and, in all such cases, such stubs are void and Bridgepoint Community Church shall have no liability in conjunction with same. In such event or if Bridgepoint Community Church otherwise has reason to believe that someone has tampered with a Raffle Ticket (including stub) or the Raffle generally or otherwise attempted to defraud Bridgepoint Community Church in any way, Bridgepoint Community Church will disqualify such person and may otherwise seek to protect its rights via all available legal remedies, including possible criminal prosecution. Bridgepoint Community Church further reserves the right to confiscate and retain any Raffle Tickets suspected of being invalid. In no event will Bridgepoint Community Church award more than one (1) Grand Prize, one (1) Second Prize, one (1) Third Prize and any more than 1 (one) of the 8 (eight) individual consolation prizes. Should a printing, programming or other error result in multiple winning Raffle Ticket stubs for any of the prizes, only one (1) of each Raffle Prize so affected will be awarded in a random drawing from among the holders of all such “winning” stubs for the affected Raffle Prize. Bridgepoint Community Church disclaims any liability for typographical, printing, production or other errors with Raffle Tickets, with the understanding that Sponsor’s sole liability for a defective or irregular Raffle Ticket is replacement with another ticket (provided supplies last) or the refund of the purchase price of such Raffle Ticket. REFUND POLICY: EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INDICATED, TICKET PRICE IS NON-REFUNDABLE UNLESS BRIDGEPOINT COMMUNITY CHURCH CANCELS THE RAFFLE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABLITY: Bridgepoint Community Church and its agencies assume no responsibility for (a) any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Raffle or by any technical or human error; (b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of any web site and/or (electronic) raffle tickets; and (c) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, programming or failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, or for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any person’s computer (or any information/materials stored therein) related to or resulting from downloading materials from any website or participating in Raffle. Raffle is void where prohibited by law.
- FORCE MAJEURE: If the raffle drawing cannot be conducted at the date, time and location indicated above due to fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, materials shortage, governmental regulation, terrorist act (or threat of same) or any other causes beyond the control of Bridgepoint Community Church, Bridgepoint Community Church will conduct the raffle drawing at an alternate date, time and location to be posted at: www.bridgepointcc.com
- RELEASES: By accepting a prize, where legal, winner agrees to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, image by Bridgepoint Community Church and its designees without further compensation or notice. By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless Bridgepoint Community Church and its staff, any prize suppliers, volunteers, and donors, from any and all liability arising from participating in the Raffle, any Raffle-related activity and/or the acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize. Failure of Bridgepoint Community Church to enforce any provision of these Official Raffle Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
Winners’ List: The names of all winners will be posted on Bridgepoint Community Church’s website: www.bridgepointcc.com
Third Party trademarks are used solely for purposes of prize/event identification. The trademark holders are in no way affiliated with this Raffle.